Week 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 have to be completed please pass in duotang folders of completed work!
Term 2 PDR Assignments:
- Santa Letter and Envelope
- Chapter 4 Question due day of test December 14, 2016
- Chapter 5 Questions due day of test January 17, 2017
- Chapter 6 Questions due day of test Friday February 3, 2017
- Chapter 7 Questions due day of test Tuesday March 1, 2017
Math Unit 3 Assignments:
- #1 Unit 3 Prior Knowledge Worksheet
- #2 Fractions to Decimals January 6, 2017: Practice Questions 1-10 from pgs 88-89
- #3 Comparing and Ordering Fractions and Decimals January 16, 2017: Practice Question # 11 from page 95
- #4 Adding and Subtracting Decimals January 20, 2017: Practice Question # 4 from page 98
- #5 Multiplying Decimals February 7, 2017: Practice Question # 7 page 102
Do not forget the book is on the website if you need it :)
Tomorrow is the last call for assignments! Term 1 is almost over and need to put the marks together. Last Day is Friday November 21!
Congratulations to Grade 7-SF for winning a Pizza Party for wearing the Most PINK. A total of 2777 items of PInk were worn and counted by my students!!!
Happy Pink Day!!!
Welcome to my Teacher Page
Pjila'si Nujikina'muet Ms. Shauna wikatikino'kuomk!
I will post homework and upcoming events on this site.
There is a Math Text Book for Grade 7 on this site.